In this article, I will teach you how to prevent this problem. Please note the following:
- I recommend that when you go to exercise or go to an activity, you warm up the muscles of the whole arm. This warm-up is done with slow repetitive movements and a certain force (little load) before the activity.
- The massage is done after training, not before
- Keep in mind that you need to take activity breaks, as they will help you stretch your muscle a little unless you are athletic and in full competition, which should be done with low intensity, as it would weaken the muscle and it would be counterproductive. In some cases, this problem can occur due to the “physics” that massages the athlete in the middle of the job. This causes the muscle to lose tone and break or decrease the athlete’s muscle performance.
- If you are among the competitive athletes, I recommend you find a therapist, physiotherapist, therapist, etc., who knows what to do with the muscles and you will be the best.
Treatments for tennis elbow
Osteopathy / Chiromassage:
- If this problem occurs due to injury to the tendon or periosteum, it should be massaged transversely, “ciriax”. For more efficiency with removals on the painful point. Especially if it is chronic (removing the tendon), this will eliminate crystalline metabolites (it is a little painful).
- Hyper forced flexion of the arm on the third day of treatment. And the alignment of the elbow bones, breaking the adhesions (Humerus, ulna, and radius).
- At the end of the massage, you should do stretching of the extensors, because this is very important.
- Arnica montana 5ch, 3 granules. This treatment should be taken every 2 hours for 4 days.
- Apis mellifica 5ch, 3 granules is taken in the same way as Arnica montana 5ch, 3 granules, ie every 2 hours for 4 days.
- Bryonia alba 5ch, 3 granules once a day for four days.
After taking them for 4 days, you should take 3 daily doses of each for a week. And after the expiration of these 4 days, you have to take a mouthful every day for a month.
- First, you need to put ice
- It is very important not to do the guilty activity or other activities for a month. You can only make exceptions if you are a professional athlete or if your job requires it. All the while, you need to go to a chiropractor or a qualified homeopath so that the treatment is intense to speed up recovery.
- Normal rhythm: In addition to the above treatment. The supination/pronation movements will be exercised every day, together with the epicondyl massage. Start with passive movements (which will be performed by someone else) and move on to the active ones in the same session.
Acupuncture can be effective in chronic cases. Incision of three peri-condylar needles of half an inch.