Eyelashes are hairs that play a role in protecting people’s eyes from falling external elements, such as dust or other volatile particles. But the sex hair that gives a feminine look to long and thick eyelashes has made them an important element of beauty in women.
People should know that their natural growth is much slower than other body hair, taking between 30 and 45 days to reach maximum size. Then, before falling, about 120 days pass in which they will be in all their splendor. Once it falls, it takes about two months to begin the regeneration process.
Gene cultivators represent those aesthetic products that have the role of giving a greater effect to them. There are much cheaper home alternatives to get the same or better result.
In this article I will give you some tips to grow natural and homemade eyelashes to use, which you must use constantly to get results:
- Castor oil and egg. To get this product, you need to put 2 drops in 1/2 teaspoon of castor oil and mix well. This amount is enough to apply with the eyelash brush several times. In addition, you can use glycerin if you want to throw away the rest of the egg. This homemade trick will strengthen and prolong your eyelashes thanks to a good injection of the well-known natural hair growth effect of vitamin E, which is found in oil and eggs, plus the well-known properties of the latter. Remove by rinsing well with warm water.
- Oils rich in vitamin E. This is considered by experts a very cheap trick, very useful in raising eyelashes. People should use oils rich in vitamin E, such as olive oil, castor oil or sweet almond oil. Simply soak a clean mascara brush to apply the oil as mascara overnight. Avoid bringing oil to your eyes, but if this happens, rinse thoroughly with water several times. Remove the oil in the morning with water or make-up remover and mild eye soap.
In addition to the tips above, I recommend other tricks. Eyelashes also need a good diet to maintain health, size and beauty. Let’s see what can’t go wrong with our diet:
- Vitamins A, C, E and B, closely related to health and hair growth, can not fail. The first three are found in orange and yellow vegetables, citrus fruits and green leafy vegetables. Vitamin B in cereals, in addition to biotin, inositol, which are other vitamins whose lack is related to hair loss.
- Minerals are also very good. Researchers recommend consuming dairy products because they are rich in calcium and iodine. Lean red meat is very good because it has iron in its composition. Green vegetables are rich in manganese. Bran and broccoli for their richness in selenium. Whole grains for silica and whole grains for zinc.
- And last but not least, people need to consume omega-3 fatty acids. To get them you need to eat salmon, because it is a fatty fish of which sardines are highly recommended for their richness in this essential oil.