The tonsils represent tissues that are located in the pharynx, at the end of the mouth, one on each side of the so-called, vulgar, bell. It represents the tissue that belongs to the lymphatic system. Its role is to eliminate toxins and create antibodies against infections. When they become inflamed, angina, or tonsillitis occur.
The causes of these problems can be both viral and bacterial, but the most common cause is streptococcal bacteria, and the rest, less common, are six different types of viruses.
In young children, sore throats are caused by a virus, especially after a cold, and usually, heal without treatment. A viral form of tonsillitis is infectious mononucleosis, which will sound like a kissing disease for many.
In most cases, this condition occurs with a sore throat, and the tonsils become white or reddish. Plaque pus, swallowing discomfort, and fever may occur. Other symptoms may include flu, upset stomach, headache, or earache.
In this article, I will recommend some natural remedies for angina pectoris. These are the following:
- Ground coffee is a very good remedy. Put a teaspoon of ground coffee in your mouth and hold it for 2 minutes, then spit. This technique is done 4 times a day until the symptoms disappear.
- Dates: rich in vitamin B3, they intervene in the purification of toxins and energetic and calming magnesium, which is good for tonsillitis. 10 minutes of decoction per glass of water and gargle with the liquid once it cools.
In addition to the above tips for angina pectoris that we saw in the previous points, we can also decide on one of the following therapies:
- The most common and most effective natural therapy is called acupuncture.
- Homeopathy: there are a number of homeopathic remedies that will be applied depending on the symptoms (fever, redness, sweating, feeling cold, etc.).
- Few people know about bismuth and copper oligotherapy. This therapy gives very good results.
- Lymphatic drainage: we are talking about a disease that affects the lymphatic system.
- Laxatives: Traditionally, they have been applied as a way to divert or decongest toxins through another channel.
In addition to all these tips, people need to be aware that diet also plays a very important role, and is considered one of the natural remedies for angina pectoris that we must take into account. The most recommended diet by specialists for tonsillitis is a soft diet based on liquids, juices, and broths for discomfort when swallowing. Eating cold and cold things will help relieve inflammation and pain. So try not to drink hot broths. Gazpacho, for example, is a good option.
Lack of iron in the body can cause tonsillitis. Foods that have iron in them are lentils, chickpeas, spinach, beets, whole grains, etc.