Menstrual pain is also known as dysmenorrhea. This problem occurs in one of 2 women and has slight dizziness and / or tension in the lower abdomen.
For some women, this can be a problem before and during menstruation, causing certain discomforts in daily life. Menstruation occurs in adolescence or adulthood. In adulthood, it is called secondary dysmenorrhea, and in adolescence, it is called primary dysmenorrhea.
In adolescence, menstrual pain can prevent uterine contractions and / or hormonal disorders (insufficient progesterone secretion).
In this article, I will recommend some natural remedies for menstrual pain. They are meant to help us overcome this problem when we need it.
Phytotherapy, herbs are good natural remedies for menstrual pain, let’s meet a few:
- Salvia, due to the atrophic activity of its essential oil, is meant to help women manage menstrual disorders.
- Harpagofito is a powerful natural anti-inflammatory.
- To adjust the cycles and reduce the menstrual pain I recommend to use camomile
- The oil that is rich in omega 6 is evening primrose and is used in cases of the premenstrual syndrome because it reduces the inflammatory processes due to the action of the manufacture of prostaglandin type I. Gynecologists use it in ovarian cysts and endometriosis.
- Omega 3 and omega 6: one of the possible causes of dysmenorrhea may be due to a mismatch in the level of prostaglandins, hormones that depend on the metabolism of omega 3 and 6. This mismatch is only affected if the omega 6 benefits from a higher level and promotes inflammation. Omega 3s are anti-inflammatory in nature.