In many cases the skin undergoes a sudden and excessive stretching, thus causing the fibers to break less elastic. This fiber breakage causes so-called stretch marks.
Stretch marks are an aesthetic problem, quite painful, and in some cases cause a slight burn in the area where it appears. In the first phase, the stretch marks have a pinkish color, later changing their color to reddish, and eventually, they have a whiter tone than the rest of the skin. The main places where they appear are belly, hips, buttocks, legs, thighs, and breasts.
Effective natural remedies for removing stretch marks are:
- the grape pulp is placed on stretch marks and bears the role of a mask. This is intended to help the skin hydrate and remove stretch marks gradually
- horsetail. It is prepared with the help of a few drops of lemon in a liter of alcohol 40º for a month. After passing the preparation term is applied by massaging the skin
- carrot is very good for removing stretch marks. It applies like a mask
- removal of stretch marks is also done with the help of natural oils: olive, castor, coconut or lavender
- creams rich in vitamins A, B, E, and D are also very beneficial
- arnica cream is as good as other creams for stretch marks. In order to have an effect, it must be applied 3-4 times a day
- avocado cream is prepared by mixing the avocado pulp with a tablespoon of honey and lemon. This is done by circular massage
- almond oil is the best treatment for stretch marks and the cheapest. It is very effective in preventing the appearance of stretch marks from pregnancy