The lack of hair volume combined with excess fat in the scalp forms the oily hair. It seems to be shiny due to excess fat. If you have this type of hair, you have to give her very specific and continuous care if we want to look beautiful.
Oily hair care:
For this type of hair you need to pay more attention and care, so consider the following tips:
- shampoo with which you wash these types of hair must have a neutral PH
- hair should be washed somewhere after 2-3 days. This hair type should not be applied daily, and always use small quantities of product
- I recommend that the rinse should be done with cold water
- diet can help us to control the excess fat in our scalp.
If you have oily hair, you should avoid:
- avoid brushing too often
- during washing, the scalp should be massaged well
- the second wash should be with hot water
- hot air drying
- Hair drying should be rubbed with a towel
To benefit from beautiful hair, I recommend that you prepare a shampoo with natural ingredients, as this will help to remedy this problem.
Natural shampoo for oily mint and saved hair
This type of shampoo will give the hair shine because the mint neutralizes the excess fat for the hair.
Ingredients: add 2 tablespoons dried mint leaf and 2 tablespoons dried sage leaves, then 2 glasses of neutral shampoo.
Preparation: Put in a glass of water, then decoction with sage and mint for 20 minutes. In the last phase, weed the herbs and mix the liquid with the neutral shampoo, it is used as a shampoo for oily hair.
Natural shampoo for oily hair with chamomile
This natural shampoo contains chamomile vinegar and apple cider vinegar.
Ingredients: Put 2 tablespoons of chamomile, then half a cup of water and a few drops of lemon. Over all these will add 2 tablespoons cider vinegar and 2 tablespoons neutral soap.
Method of preparation: Boil the chamomile for 5 minutes, then strain and add the lemon, cider vinegar and shaved soap. In the end, carefully mix until the soap is completely dissolved.