What is Macadamia Oil?
This oil comes from a tree extract called Interglifolia Macadamia. This tree comes from Australia and the oil is light yellow almost transparent. Its smell is very weak and its aroma is very soft. Its duration of expression is very long and is not usually rancid.
Macadamia oil composition.
This oil has in its composition much palmitoleic acid and monounsaturated fatty acid which have the role of taking part in lipid metabolism. In addition to this, it is part of vegetable products and is also an oil rich in oleic acids, linoleic acid, and vitamin E and sterols. Macadamia oil also has the role of keeping the skin in good condition, so it is used in the composition of many cosmetic products.
The properties of Macadamia oil
Due to its properties, Macadamia oil is recommended to help take care of our skin and hair. It is also used in combination with other oils when used for massage.
The properties of this oil are:
- it has great antioxidant power, so it helps people fight against aging
- also has the role of helping to combat age and hand stains
- with his help, the skin will be much wetter
- can be used in case of burns, both solar and fire
- with his help, the wounds will heal much faster and better
- protects the skin by helping to prevent dreaded stretch marks
- the prevention of wrinkles is done with the help of this Macadamia oil
- the pill absorbs this oil very easily without clogging the pores
- macadamia oil is also recommended when you remove the hair from the skin because it has a calming effect
- in combination with sesame oil, offers skin elasticity and turgidity
- it is very good to use it when you massage
- and last but not least, this oil prevents dandruff and hair loss