Treat Hair Loss

Did you know that 90% of the causes of hair loss are for genetic reasons and the other 10% is due to factors such as stress and medical conditions,hormonal changes, pollution and even poor diet? And did you also know that 25% of men aged 25 and 30 start with hair loss and women in pregnancy lose more hair than usual?

Ways to Prevent and Treat Hair Loss

People typically lose between 50 to 100 hairs by the natural renewal process, but when this cycle of hair growth it is time to pause and review what happens!

Definitely we can say that hair is part of your cover letter, which woman does not enjoy long, voluminous, soft and shiny hair and which man does not prefer more abundant, strong and silky hair. Hair loss not only affects your physical appearance but can also affect your self-esteem.

Home Remedies to Prevent Hair Loss

Aloe Vera: rub the aloe against the scalp, make sure the hair roots are soaked with aloe. Let it dry and wash your hair normally. Repeat every time you go to wash your hair.

Green Tea: contain antioxidants that help strengthen the hair and stimulates its growth. Prepare the tea normally and let it cool, use it after washing your hair as if it were a rinse. Repeat at least once or twice a week.

Almond oil: it is known as one of the oldest and frequently used remedies to avoid alopecia. Almonds contain proteins that improve the health of both your skin and hair. Put a few drops of oil on your hands and massage the scalp, do not rinse. If your hair is oily do it the night before and wash it in the morning.

You can also use rosemary, castor or olive oil, do not forget the massages, they are important since they increase circulation which allows the hair follicles to be strengthened.

Egg White: the egg contains proteins that help strengthen the hair, it will also leave your hair more shiny and silky. Beat 4 egg whites or depending on the amount of hair you can put more or less, brush them very well on your scalp with circular massages, leave it for 30 minutes and then wash normally.

Nettle Lotion: you can find it in health food stores, nettle is very effective in treating hair loss, apply it to your scalp, let it act all night and in the morning wash your hair as usual.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *