The appearance of this “orange peel” is due to several causes. These are sedentary lifestyle, improper diet, hormonal problems, overweight, poor circulation, additions that cause saturation of toxins in the body, to name the most common. People can use some very good products to get rid of this problem, or they can change some of the factors that I mentioned in the previous lines could be the culprits of the “orange peel”.
To get rid of those unwanted holes, I recommend you make a 100% natural mixture, as this mixture of essential oils can be a good treatment for removing orange peel skin.
A very high regenerating effect has peanut or argan vegetable oil, otherwise the versatile almond oil will always work for us. To the extent of 90 ml of vegetable oil, we will apply a total of 54 drops of essential oils or essences.
The mix is made from the following:
- Juniper oil. It is very good because it has the role of improving blood circulation and reducing toxins in the body.
- Grapefruit essence: due to the drainage effect, it helps to eliminate liquids.
- Cinnamon essential oil. It is used to burn unwanted fats.
- And lemon essential oil is very good, due to its detoxifying effect on the body.
In addition to these tips, I also recommend the following:
- Peel the area once or twice a week in a circular motion to mobilize the fat and apply this mixture at least once a day.
- Consume a lot of fruits, because they have a lot of water in their composition. For example, watermelon has the role of helping you fight this problem.
- Exercises against cellulite are very important. In order not to do the wrong exercises you can contact a fitness trainer.
- And last but not least, massages on the affected areas are a very good treatment to remove the orange peel skin.